Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

5.23.2011

I cannot believe it's been almost 4 months...

Since I've blogged! I know tend to blog in spurts, but wow, that's quite the break. Winter quarter kicked my behind! I completed two courses, an upper division writing class on writing in the new media (yup, what I'm doing here!) and an upper division history class on US Foreign Policy. You can see why I checked out can't you? I learned so much last quarter and *hopefully* you'll even see some improvement in the written content. Note, I said hopefully, not guaranteed. ;)

Why haven't I been back since winter quarter ended in mid-March... No good reason. I'm not going to lie or make stuff up. ;) Yes, I've been busy but I find plenty of time to facebook! *hangs head* For those of you who missed me, I'm planning to blog a few things in the near future, my awesome brother celebrating his 29th year, a stunning couple who are so in love I could hardly stand it and my very own brother-in-law and his lovely wife have been featured several times on my blog - here, here, and one more post with broken image links - ahhhhhhhh! I'll fix that someday. :) In the mean time, stay tuned!

0 comments: