Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

8.16.2010

One side of the family!


I've got a post started for an awesome session I did with my brothers... But it's not ready yet. ;) So, until then, here's a shot from this past weekend with my husband's family. The kids gift to the parents this year was a weekend at the OR Coast. We went to the place my in-laws took the boys every year growing up. What an adventure! I set us up and had Jake's aunt click the shutter for us a few times. It only took 42. ;) I wish I'd taken time to look at the LCD and make some changes, but all in all it came out pretty well. Can't wait to blow it up big for our wall!


1 comments:

Kim Schmidt said...

Aw, your family is cute!!!