Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

8.10.2010

SUPER fun purchase today!


I wish it were a photography one. Hopefully one of those is coming up soon. ;) Today a friend posted a link to a killer deal. Gilt had bento lunch boxes on sale for $15 (retail at $25 on Amazon) PLUS Gilt is giving a $25 credit if purchasing on 8/10-11. If you're not signed up with Gilt, I'd love to refer you! http://www.gilt.com/invite/rebeccamunson. If you're in the market for a bento lunch box, I got two of these, one in plum and one in charcoal -


If you're looking for ideas on how to pack a bento box, check out http://www.anotherlunch.com/. SO FUN!

1 comments:

Jaidean said...

very cool...going to have to check it out. I had never heard of these before, but would be good for my lunches at work!