Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

7.30.2010

Carly :)

I've known this young lady for a lot of years. She grew up in the house across the street from my husband. I met him when I was 14 and started getting to know Carly a few years later. She is such a doll. The girl laughs ALL.THE.TIME. It's so awesome. She is smart, sweet, funny and a joy to be around. She claims she's not model material, what do you think?!?!









Edited to add... I owe my sweet husband a HUGE debt of gratitude. He helped me drag a chair into the field, hold the reflector, put up with my bossiness. ;) Jake, thank you. You're so good to me.

11 comments:

Michele said...

She looks so happy in the second one! Love these!

Jac L said...

Love them. That light is amazing!

Laura said...

So beautiful!

Nicole Long said...

Love the lighting! The first and second ones are fabulous! She's beautiful.

Jaidean said...

She is gorgeous! Love that second shot!! Perfect!

Christie Adams said...

Love the lighting!! She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful girl and beautiful pictures!

Jennifer said...

Un-freakin'-believable. Love the light. You seriously rocked this session, R!

Kim said...

She is gorgeous!! And I'm in love with the light.

brooke said...

She does seem so happy and full of life! What a wonderful friend to have. These are gorgeous!

Klo said...

I love the happy mood in these ones!