Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

7.19.2010

More of one of my favorite families!

You first met them here for the little one's 6 month pictures. Now, her mama and I had some, shall we say, challenges getting together for her 9 month pictures... So here they are with her almost 11 months old. Oops. ;) But, she's not walking yet, so we lucked out! Here are a few of her and her big brother. Enjoy!


And one with their lovely mama!


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love that sweet girl! Great work, Rebecca.

Beira said...

I love how happy they look on mother's lap! She is a cute little girl. You did a nice job.

Jac Landa Photography said...

oh my, so sweet! I LOVE the girl's dress!! I really like the one with her looking out the window.

Jessica said...

Awwww...super cute kids & images!!!!

kristen hollly said...

Very sweet kiddos! I love the shot in the window, the natural light looks beautiful on her!

Corine Tran said...

adorable! Love those smiles!