Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

6.20.2010

Best.Dad.Ever


And he's my dad! I've always been my dad's girl. He calls me sometimes and says, "Hey, how's my girl today?" I just love it. I love being his girl. There's just something special about it. I love my dad. He is the best dad in the history of all dads. I'm so, so thankful he's mine. If you want to read a little more about him, check out the Dad edition of the About Series here.


Happy Father's Dad Daddy!!!!!!

1 comments:

Care said...

Love you photos. Just found your blog. I'm in Washington too :)