Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

6.15.2010

2010 is definitely NOT the year of blogging!

At least, not yet it's not! Things have been crazy busy with work and school. I took two classes this spring which sucked. Thankfully I only have to do that one more time! This past weekend we spent a GORGEOUS afternoon/evening celebrating with a friend who just finished his MAED after a long road. Congrats Hogan! While at the party, I was sitting with his wife and another friend when their baby boy toddled over... I couldn't resist! Isn't she gorgeous????? And since you can't see what her little man's shirt says, I will verify that he IS indeed a very lucky boy. :D

1 comments:

Jaidean said...

so so pretty!