Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

4.22.2010

A family I just LOVE...

When I was in elementary school (I don't remember exactly when) my parents found a new babysitter for my brothers and me. Nini. Well, technically her name is Jeannine, but we were little kiddos! So, she became our Nini. All three of us just ADORED her. Seriously, seriously adored her. Now, that's not to say we didn't test the boundaries, we did. But there was something special, something magical about being with her. The year I was in 6th grade, she ended up living with us. Talk about heaven on earth!!!!!! She had this awesome water tube bed that we just stuck in our living room and called it good. It didn't take long before I talked my way into sleeping in Nini's bed at night. Sleepover every night - SCORE! We haven't been great at keeping in touch over the last 10 years, but last month I had the extreme pleasure of spending a morning with them and capturing a family photo as well as documenting her other little girl who just mastered sitting up. :) Her young man refused to cooperate with my camera, but after a trip to the zoo, I've got him figured out.







2 comments:

Jaidean said...

Beautiful family! That little girl is so cute!

Kim said...

What a sweet family! The setting in the first is to die for - if only I had mountains around :)