Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

4.23.2010

Hello gorgeous...


Isn't she??? Lauren and I have been friends for quite a while now. Working in what I would call a less than ideal environment tends to bond people together. That's us. This, however, is Lauren with her sometimes-funny-but-always-thinks-he-is fiancé, Jerry. They're fun. And they're seriously cute together. They remind me of me and my husband a lot (minus the Guiness). Good times. ;) We met up at The Celtic Swell (nice place!) and then cruised around Alki Beach. Can't wait to see them get married in October!





4 comments:

Michele said...

LOVE these! Beautiful work!

Jaidean said...

So pretty! Love that last one!

Becky said...

These are beautiful rebecca!

Melanie Reyes said...

She has such a pretty face, you captured them well.