Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

10.05.2010

Went to update something on my blog...

And discovered I haven't blogged since August - how is that possible?!?! Oh yes, I remember now - school started! OH WAIT! I did blog, it just wasn't here. Doh! In August, I went on an INCREDIBLE journey. My dad and I drove from Seattle, WA to Washington DC. I had no idea what I was getting into, but it rocked my socks off. If you're interested in the whole story, you can check it out at We're Rolling Out. Here are a few of my favorite images from the trip:

The BIG sky country - Montana


Big Horn National Forest


Old Faithful Geyser - Yellowstone National Park


Mt. Rushmore


Crazy Horse


Grounds at Taliesin by Frank Lloyd Wright in Spring Green, WI


Chicago I


Chicago II - thankful I had my iPhone in my pocket!


Upstairs at Independence Hall, Philadelphia, PA


Washington Monument, DC


You can check out more on the We're Rolling Out blog or in my flickr set - DC or BUST!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I've missed your blogging! The pics are amazing!

Kim said...

So glad to see you finally updating your blog!! :D I love all these photos Rebecca.

Becky said...

Yay what a fun trip for you. Great photos!