Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

11.01.2010

30 Days of Thankfulness

A bunch of my friends on facebook started updating their statuses with "30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 1". I thought this was an awesome idea, so I joined in! Here's what I updated my status to be -


I am so thankful I have the best husband ever. I can't imagine what the past few years have been like for him. He works harder than sooooooooo many people! Way harder than me, that's for sure! ;) Love you dude!!!!


Every day I find myself more and more impressed by Jacob's dedication to his education and his willingness to sacrifice so many years of his life for the good of our family. He is so incredible. I am the most blessed wife out there. I'm so glad that God knew what he was doing with us. We haven't always been able to figure it out, but God does. :)


Looking forward to another Thanksgiving with the love of my life. Thanks Jake. I love you SO BIG!

0 comments: