Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

6.26.2011

I really sucked at blogging this month... | Kent Dog Photographer

So to get back in the swing of things, meet Wesley Green the brown, sometimes emo (growing out of this) dog. My brother adopted him a couple of months ago and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE him. He was pretty shy and skittish at first, but he's really started to settle in. They came out last night to celebrate my graduation (woot woot!) and I got this shot of Wes -


Isn't he such a love???? I want to keep him, but being gone 11-12 hours a day is just mean to a pup.

2 comments:

Becky Anderson said...

his sweet face makes up for not blogging in my opinion :)

Kim said...

That face is adorable!! And yay for him coming to celebrate your graduation too. :)