Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

8.31.2011

Once again, epic fail in the blogging department...

I really, honestly thought that after school I'd somehow find time to blog. Apparently not since it's been TWO MONTHS. And the best thing that's happened in those two months... I became an auntie!!!!!! I have two brothers and my husband has three brothers, but no babies until my brother-in-law and his lovely wife welcomed their little girl earlier this month.

Cora Belle


The whole family is so totally in love with her. Even my sweet husband, who normally doesn't enjoy babies, totally adores her. We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Kelly Gorney said...

So, so, SO sweet! Great shot, Rebecca! <3

Nicole said...

I am the biggest blogging fail ever. You're in good company. Congrats auntie!