Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

6.24.2011

It's already June 24th?

I really thought that with the end of spring quarter I'd find more time for blogging... Alas that was not the case. I still have one little thing (if you call translating Latin little) to do to complete my BA in Liberal Studies. But coming up pretty soon here, I'll be a real, official college graduate! WOOT!

Me with my sweet husband after the commencement ceremony. :)


I cannot WAIT for mid-July when all studying ceases for a few months!!!!!!!!! (Note, I didn't say forever! ;) More on that later.)


1 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations Rebecca!!!