Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

1.13.2011

Happy new year?

Too late for that? ;) Originally I hoped that I would figure out how to blog on a regular basis in 2010. EPIC FAIL. So, I'm putting it on the to-do list for 2011 (even if I am getting a late start). In the midst of the Christmas craziness, I met up with a good friend and her family for a quick session just inside the Seattle Art Museum before they headed off to see Harry Potter. What a FUN group! I had a great time meeting everyone and getting a glimpse of the wackiness from which she comes. :)

We went from this...


To the whole group...


To everyone on a roller coaster!


Okay, so they weren't REALLY on a roller coaster, but they made it look good didn't they??

2 comments:

The Reichley Family said...

I love these pix, Rebecca! So crisp and bright. They look like such a fun family. And I love the location.

Laura said...

Looking forward to more blogs from you this year :)