Welcome to my blog! I started this blog as a place to document my journey as a photographer. It's evolved over the last couple of years to include some random musings and a glimpse of what's going with me. If you have any feedback, comments or thoughts, please leave them! Just below you will find quick links to categories of my work. Enjoy!

11.17.2010

Days 7-16, so much to be thankful for!

Day 7 | Thankful for my home. I spent HOURS trying to clean/organize it. But I was, and am, thankful to have it.

Day 8 | SO thankful for understanding students.

Day 9 | Thankful that Tuesday is my hump day. YAY!

Day 10 | Thankful for my iPhone. I just realized I could turn my work email off pretty easily. Yay!!!!!

Day 11 | Thankful for all of our veterans! And their families. They all sacrifice more than I could possibly imagine.

Day 12 | Super thankful for date nights with my sweet husband. :)

Day 13 | Thankful for a comfy couch to watch TV with my dear husband. :) We've had it a little over a year and it still makes me so happy!

Day 14 | Thankful for the best in-laws ever. Especially the sisters. :)

Day 15 | Thankful for sick time. I hate being sick, but I appreciate that I can be!

Day 16 | Thankful for a husband who shares me with my family even when he's not thrilled about it!

0 comments: